We all experience emotions but sometimes they can be difficult to cope with a busy family, school or work life.
Through person centred counselling you will be truly listened to in a safe space that is confidential to share and work through these feelings.
Helping you make sense and take back control of your emotions. I help people with a range of feelings that could include dealing with anger
management, depression, low self-confidence, trauma, and anxiety.
If you are struggling with strong emotions, person-centred counselling can help you to:
• Explore your thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
• Understand your emotions and how they are affecting your life.
• Develop coping mechanisms for dealing with difficult emotions.
• Build self-esteem and confidence.
• Improve your relationships with others.
I also specialise in bereavement, maternal mental health, post-natal depression and baby loss.